In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to ensure the safety of our employees and customers alike. We have implemented new procedures to train our staff per CDC guidelines. Furthermore, we have ensured the continued availability of hand sanitizer, face masks, and hand washing facilities for our team members. Based on guidance from health agencies and our own stringent practices, we remain confident in the safety of our operations and our ability to deliver the same excellent service our customers have come to expect.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority. We will continue to monitor and review recommendations from the CDC, WHO and local agencies to confirm the actions we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate. These actions include:
- Providing hand sanitizer, hand washing facilities, and face masks for our team members.
- Training our staff in proper hand washing techniques and the appropriate use of face masks.
- Providing our staff with sanitation materials to frequently clean shared tools and workstations.
- Modifying our workflow to accommodate increased social distancing measures.
- Screening everyone entering our facility for a fever and completing a health assessment questionnaire.
Reducing the spread of the virus within our community is essential. Therefore, we are using our capabilities and expertise to provide clear plastic barriers to small businesses in our community.